Pentagon offers a wide scope of card products and services. Our specialties include any project printed on either plastic or recycled paperboard and requiring variable printing. The list and photos below give a good overview but is by no means complete. Our card professionals are ready to help you create a card that is unique to your brand. Call or email today.
- Variable data
- Variable barcodes and QR codes
- Magnetic stripes and encoding
- Tipping / Gluing / Folding
- Single and batch wrapping
- Thick die-cutting without nicks
- Quick delivery
ArtworkBleeds should be at least 1/8″. Photoshop files should arrive in ‘layered’ format.
TextAlways leave a minimum of 1/8″ blank space around the entire edge of the card.
PIN #The size and position is flexible, but most often centered on the card.
Control #The size and position is flexible but most often in the lower left or right-hand corner of the card.
Scratch-offStandard size is 1.75″ x .25″ with 1/8″ blank space all around. Custom shapes and sizes are possible.
We accept files in the following MAC or PC format:
- Hi-resolution (print quality) PDF
- Adobe InDesign CS6 or earlier
- Adobe Photoshop CS6 or earlier
- Adobe Illustrator CS6 or earlier
- Corel Draw files exported as .eps or .pdf
NOTE: Files must come with all linked images and all fonts used to create the art.